Tuition fees

Logo UCL monochrome

The Facutlies and Schools of the Université Catholique de Lille are private, not-for-profit organisations.

In France, private Catholic higher education institutions receives only a small state subsidy per student. This allocation is not enough to cover all our teaching costs.


We have to fund all our resources: teaching, IT and language rooms, as well as lecturers. We also fund our research centres and student associations.

As an association, we reinvest all contributions in improving teaching at the Université Catholique de Lille, for the benefit of the students.

Below are the tuition fees for each faculty/school:

You can find out more about funding options available to you in our Financial Aid section.

Contribution Vie Etudiante et de Campus (CVEC)

CVEC is the Student and Campus Life Contribution that is compulsory before you enroll at a French university since the law on student orientation and success from 8 March 2018.

CVEC enables you to access useful services in your day-to-day student life, at your faculty/school and on your campus.

CVEC applies to all students enrolling at university, with the exception of certain situations.

Find out more at

Depending on your situation, you will pay (€100) or be exempted.


You can apply for a refund in the following cases:

  • If you receive a scholarship
  • If you qualify for an exemption (see above)
  • If you are enrolled in a programme that does not require payment of CVEC

Requests for reimbursement should be sent to the following website:

If you are an apprentice, you can request reimbursement from your employer.

Create your account on now.

You can pay via or via (using the same account).

Once you have made your payment (if you are exempt you do not have to pay anything), download your CVEC payment certificate, which shows your identification number.

This number is essential in the university registration process.

CVEC must be paid before enrolling at university.

For more information, visit the platform:


Erasmus exchange or international agreement 

If you are studying in one of our departments as part of an Erasmus exchange or international agreement, you will have no tuition fees to pay during your exchange.

However, if you wish to remain after the end of your exchange, please check with the international relations coordinator of your home university or school.

For more information

If you need any further information, please contact the chosen school or faculty directly.