A vision for the University - « Dare to Hope »
- Become a world-leading creative campus, with more networking of innovative ecosystems and further artistic and creative development.
- Become even more lively and animated, culturally and artistically, with new services and support for student creativity, and involvement that radiates throughout the city and beyond.
- Open a new School in Arts and Design serving members of the Federation , including social design – a tool for the creative development of all members of the university community.
- Build an international strategy for daily living, institutional positioning, and outreach.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- Affirm the University’s position as an inclusive institution, attentive to diversity, in line with its humanistic values.
- Develop innovative, internationally recognized, multidisciplinary research that is centred on ethical questions of human purpose and meaning.
- Develop a reputation for excellence in scientific research in service to the social, economic, and cultural environment of the region and beyond.
ENERGY AND SOCIETY IN TRANSITION
- Achieve distinction and international recognition through the Live TREE Program and the Vauban Esquermes approach to creating the sustainable neighbourhood of tomorrow.
- Create a community and a sense of belonging for everyone within.
- Build and keep the Université Catholique de Lille promise, an explicit statement of values to be widely communicated and institutionally supported.
- Become clearly identified as an innovative creator of new methodologies, processes, and alliances to meet future challenges in health and society.
- Pursue the development of the digital campus through the creation of a physical and virtual Intelligent Village promoting creativity.
President of Université Catholique de Lille since 2012.
Re-elected in 2017 for 5-year term
More to come...