The Chaplaincy of Lille Catholic University
The Chaplaincy of Lille Catholic University is a place open to all.
It is a meeting place, a crossroad for all students on campus as students from different years, different departments, different areas of study can meet.
The chaplaincy is an ideal place if you want to meet French students during your stay in Lille, make them know about your culture, discuss about cultural differences, share about your experience in France.
Whatever your religion or philosophical belief, everybody can take part in the activities of the chaplaincy. You can take part in one or more activities, as you wish.
Here are a few examples of what you can do at the chaplaincy:
- have the cheapest tea/coffee on campus (it is free !)
- meet French people, enrich your experience in France by meeting local students and have them discover your country and culture
- bring your lunch (between 12am and 2pm) and talk with other people
- hike in Pas-de-Calais with other students (March)
- get involved as a volunteer (share a meal with homeless people; visit sick people at St Vincent de Paul’s hospital)
- take part in debates (examples : prisons, ecology…)
- and if you wish, go to the mass celebrated every Wednesday at 6.30pm on campus
Autres aumôneries :
Other religious Services
- Paroisse Notre-Dame de Consolation (Vauban square) - 12, rue du Sabot Lille
- Cathédrale Notre Dame de la Treille Place Gilleson – Lille 03 20 31 59 12 – email@example.com
- French Reformed Church of France : 15 rue Jeanne d’Arc - 03 20 54 77 28
- Lille Sud Mosque - 59 Rue de Marquillies - Lille - 03 20 53 02 65
- Anglican Church : 4 rue Watteau - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Synagogue : Israeli cultural association – 5 rue Auguste Angellier - 03 20 51 12 52