If you come to Université Catholique de Lille as an exchange student in the framework of a partnership between us and your home university, we recommend that you contact the head of the International Office of your Department or Faculty in your home university a year before your study abroad period.
There is no registration fee if you come to study at Université Catholique de Lille in the frame of an exchange programme.
All courses fulfill ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) standards and detailed transcripts will be sent by the end of your stay for credit transfer to your own degree program at your home university.
If a student exchange programme exists between your home university and Université Catholique de Lille, here is the application procedure:
These partnership agreements are jointly signed by all the faculties and schools of the Université Catholique de Lille.
Please note that exchange students can take courses on the Lille campus only.
To be eligible, students must :
- be nominated by their home university
- have completed a minimum of one academic university year (at the time of application)
- be aged of 18 years minimum.
- If your exchange starts end of August/early September (first semester/Fall semester/full academic year) : April 25
- If your exchange starts early January (second semester/Spring semester) : October 10
Application procedure (online only)
Our Exchange Information kit and a link for application will be shared from your home university to create an account, complete the Student Exchange Application Form and upload a scanned copy of the requested documents :
- current transcript (minimum GPA : 2.75)
- for students attending courses only in French : a letter of recommendation from their French teacher
For students attending courses in English, please note that no official test is required. We expect that exchange students have a sufficient level of English
- If your exchange starts end of August/early September (First semester/Fall semester/Academic Year) : April 30
- If your exchange starts early January (Second semester/Spring semester) : October 15
ERASMUS program or other program
Please contact the International Office of the school or faculty in which you enroll. The application process may vary according to the host department.
Besides, for students of the following nationalities:
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
You must enroll to your degree program through the online application procedure “Studying in France”. Set up by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the procedure is completely dematerialised and manages all of the enrollment procedures for an institute of higher education up until the visa request. Following the “Studying in France” online application is mandatory to obtain a student visa.