"Explore, Innovate and Reveal your potential
ESPAS is a Bachelor's and Master's program at the Catholic University of Lille that trains its students in business and bioscience.
Their innovative commercial and scientific approach allows them to accompany companies in the health, biomedical, nutrition, food, distribution, and cosmetics sectors in the development of their strategies and projects. Students with an interest in the scientific field are thus opened to new perspectives in the business world.
ESPAS is :
- A unique concept that trains students in a dual competence of business and biosciences, particularly sought after by companies in the cosmetics, health, pharmaceutical or agri-food sectors, with a responsible approach to management.
- A responsible business approach with the integration of various environmental, social, economic, human and ethical issues throughout the training.
- Proximity to the business world with 6 internship periods (up to 22 months of experience), including a semester abroad and a year of work-study; a hybridization of teaching through collaboration between students and companies (e.g. hackathons, company cases).
- Recognition with a Bac +5 school diploma in "Business Management" as well as a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, issued by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Research.
- A more authentic approach to training with personalized follow-up within a school of human dimensions (classes of 60 students) and a particular expectation of the student's overall well-being.
- The freedom to personalize one's path from the 3rd year of the Bachelor's degree:
1. the choice of a sector-based course of study between health, cosmetics or agri-food.
2. 220 hours of professional specialization throughout the program (License 3 to Master 2) - International Marketing and Digital Communication, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, People and Organization Management, International Business Development and Entrepreneurship, CSR Management and Sustainable Development.
- Employability with 92% of graduates in employment within 3 months of graduation (year 2021).
The Master's program (2 years) consists of 4 semesters, 1 internship in a company in France/abroad or 1 academic stay and 1 work-study program in the 5th year. The objectives of this Master's program are to
- Develop managerial skills and develop a global and strategic vision
- Develop entrepreneurial skills and a responsible approach to conducting business
Management applied to the agri-food, health or cosmetics sectors with the choice of a specialization (health, cosmetics or agri-food)
Management of organizations
- Develop specific business skills - build a tailor-made path among 5 areas of specialization:
International Marketing and Digital Communication | Purchasing and Supply Chain Management | People and Organization Management | CSR and Sustainable Development Management | International Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Develop your project and your professional posture
Periods and methods of internship :
- ESPAS Master 1 | Internship in a company | 5 months minimum (January - August) or Academic stay | 2nd semester
- ESPAS Master 2 | Alternating work experience in a company (professionalization contract, internship or apprenticeship) | 3 weeks in a company / 1 week at the school (September - August)
92% of graduates are employed within 3 months of graduation (year 2021)
In a world in constant transformation, where companies need more than ever versatile and qualified teams, ESPAS students are trained to develop company strategies with a commercial and scientific approach. The training offers them multiple career and evolution possibilities in various sectors such as: health, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, agri-food, biomedical, biotechnologies and distribution in a department: sales, purchasing, digital marketing, human resources, logistics, distribution, quality control.
Whether they are business managers, sales managers, marketing managers, product managers or sales directors, they will be required to manage, plan and participate in strategic decisions for companies. Some create their own company or start-up.
Our educational objective is to train future professionals who meet the requirements of the business world. With a minimum of 22 months in a company, i.e. 6 internships, our students are in line with the needs of the job market and have significant experience on their CV.
Licence Droit, Economie, Gestion - Mention Economie-Gestion - Parcours Commerce et Bio-sciences
Diplôme délivré par jury rectoral
Master Droit, Economie, Gestion - Mention Management des administrations et des entreprises
3 Parcours au choix dès la L3 :
- Business et Biosciences - cosmétique et soins
- Business et Biosciences - food tech et nutrition
- Business et Biosciences - santé
Diplôme en convention avec l'UPHF (Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France)
Alternance en M2 : Apprentissage ou Contrat de professionnalisation
At the end of their training, our ESPAS students validate a Bac +5 diploma of "Business Manager".
They also validate national university diplomas, that is to say a diploma of "Licence - Droit, Économie, Gestion - Mention Économie Gestion" and a diploma of "Master Droit, Économie, Gestion - Mention Management des administrations et des entreprises", delivered by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Research (RNCP level 7).
The Master's cycle (2 years) consists of a 4-semester program, 1 executive internship in a company or an academic semester abroad and a work-study program in the 5th year.
+ More information on the Master's program here: https://ecole-espas.fr/le-programme-master-espas-4-5/
- Apply for a Master 1:
If you have a Bachelor's degree (Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Economics-Management, Biology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, SVTE), a Bachelor's degree (Biology Engineering, GEA, TC, Chemistry) or a Business School, your profile can be studied to integrate the Master 1.
The interview tests the motivation and coherence of the professional project.
- Applying for a Master's degree: if the candidate has already started one or more years of higher education, he or she will not apply via Parcoursup but directly on our application platform from January. After a study of his or her file, he or she will be called for an interview (motivation, coherence of the professional project and knowledge in business and life sciences). He/she will benefit from additional teaching modules if necessary.
4340€ per year (2022-2023 rate)
Possibility of access to scholarships from the National Education under conditions.
Possibility to benefit from bank loans at privileged rates.
Assistance in financing internships.
Partnership with DELL for the purchase of computer equipment.