This Master’s degree is aimed at students interested in banking with a solid background in management, rigour and a keen business sense.
- Lead and lead a team
- Advise clients and negotiate
- Logical sense and thoroughness
- Strong business sense
12% of graduates are pursuing studies
88% of graduates are active
- Professional Relationship Manager
- Business Manager
- Bank Branch Manager
- Business Advisor
Master Droit Economie Gestion
Mention Monnaie Banque Finance Assurance
Parcours Métiers de la banque de détail / Management des banques et des institutions financières
Diplôme en convention avec l'Université de Lille
Master’s degree in alternance over 2 years: professional contract of 24 months.
Pace: 2 weeks in business, 2 weeks in class.
- Admission to Master 1: Licentiate in Economics-Finance or Management, in DCG or School Diploma with equivalence of 180 ECTS credits.
- Admission to Master 2: Bac +4 , Master 1 Economic and Management Sciences, School Diploma with equivalence of 240 ECTS credits.
- Registration/application fee: 85 €
- Cost of tuition:
MASTER 1: Tuition varies between €5,035 and €8,535 depending on the income of the financial respondent.
MASTER 2: The second year of a master’s degree in a professionalization contract is financed by the company in which the student is doing his or her work-study (supported by the OPCA).
Student status: Student-employee. Salary is 80% of minimum wage.
=>Online Tuition Simulation: