The license provides you with a dual competency:
- Solid training in business management as part of the FGES management licence.
- ISEA expertise through the accounting/finance/audit and law/taxation divisions.
This course is a solid track, an open university course that does not confine you and a good preparation for a professional path in the professions of accounting, audit and corporate finance.
PASS RATE 2019:
85% in License 1
90% in License 2
100% in License 3
> Master Accounting-Control-Audit at ISEA in
alternance over 24 months
> Master of Management Control Organizational Audit,
ISEA Information Systems option in
altenance in Master 2
> Master in an area of the company:
management of the company, law and management of
wealth, bank, management control, audit, etc.
At the FGES, in another faculty, an IAE,
a business school, …
Favourable path to integrate accounting and audit firms, accounting and financial services of companies.
Licence Droit Economie Gestion
Mention Economie et Gestion
Parcours Comptabilité, Finance, Audit
Diplôme en convention avec l'Université de Lille
The licentiate is done over 3 years after the baccalaureate with an internship of 4 to 6 weeks at the end of each year.
For License integration:
High school students preparing a General Baccalaureate
Specialty «Mathematics» in 1st strongly advised
Specialty «SES» advised in 1st and final
Recommended “Complementary Mathematics” option
High school students preparing a Bac STMG Option Gestion-Finance
- Licence 1 : site internet parcours sup'
- Licences 2 : http://isea-lille.fr/formations/licence-comptabilite-finance-audit-2.asp (onglet candidature)
- Licences 3 : http://isea-lille.fr/formations/licence-comptabilite-finance-audit-3.asp (onglet candidature)