"Imagine, Experience and Change
ESTICE is a Bachelor's and Master's program at the Catholic University of Lille that trains its students in international management to develop projects and strategies for companies in the commercial and non-commercial sectors with a multilingual, intercultural and ethical approach. Through their unique experiences, they are led to become responsible, agile and creative citizens of the world.
ESTICE is :
- The international dimension with the possibility of living 6 to 24 months abroad: in an internship, linguistic experience, academic exchange in one of our 38 partner universities, or a triple Master degree between 3 universities (Lille, Russia, Taiwan). 100% of students go abroad from the first year and a minimum of 2 experiences abroad are required.
- An approach to languages applied to the professional world with the learning of 3 compulsory modern languages (LV1: English, LV2: Spanish, German or beginner Portuguese, LV3: Chinese, Russian or Japanese) and more than 50% of the courses in foreign languages.
- A responsible business approach with the integration of various environmental, social, economic, human and ethical issues throughout the training.
- Recognition with a Bac +5 school diploma in "International Business Management" as well as a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, issued by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Research.
- A more authentic approach to training with personalized follow-up within a school of human proportions (classes of 100 students) and a particular expectation of the student's overall well-being.
- Proximity to the business world with 5 internship periods, including the last year in a work-study program; hybridization of courses through collaboration between students and companies (e.g., hackathons, business cases).
- The freedom to personalize one's path from License 3 onwards: an elective path (12 electives to choose from over the entire path - i.e. 220 hours of specialization from License 3 to Master 2): International Marketing and Digital Communication, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, People and Organization Management, International Business Development and Entrepreneurship, CSR and Sustainable Development Management.
- Employability with 91% of graduates in employment within 3 months of graduation (year 2021).
The Bachelor's program (3 years) consists of 6 semesters and 3 internships, including at least 2 international experiences and the possibility of an academic stay. Between courses, projects, seminar formats, coaching and support, ESTICE trains responsible managers who are open to the world. The objectives of this degree are to
- Develop managerial skills:
Identify the challenges of the international business world
Acquire the fundamentals of management and organizations
Develop skills in managing teams and organizations
Develop professional skills - build a customized program in one of 5 areas of specialization: International Marketing and Digital Communication | Purchasing and Supply Chain Management | People and Organization Management | CSR and Sustainable Development Management | International Business Development and Entrepreneurship
- Develop linguistic and intercultural skills in a professional context
Develop a professional practice of English and LV2 (Spanish, German, beginner Portuguese) and learn a third language (Chinese, Russian, Portuguese or Japanese)
- To develop one's project and one's professional posture
Periods and methods of internship :
- ESTICE 1st year | Internship abroad in an English-speaking country | 2 to 4 months (May - August)
- ESTICE 2nd year : Internship abroad in a country of the LV2 (Spanish, German or Japanese) | 2 to 4 months (May - August)
- ESTICE 3rd year | Internship in a company in France or abroad | Choice 1: 5 months abroad (March - August) - Choice 2: 3 to 4 months in France or abroad (May - August) - Choice 2: Academic stay (2nd semester)
91% of graduates employed at the time of graduation (2021)
In a global context of constant transformation, where companies need more than ever versatile teams open to the world, ESTICE students are trained to develop strategies for companies with an international dimension, with a multilingual, intercultural and ethical approach. ESTICE graduates are recognized for their ability to adapt and their versatility in a digitalized world, in movement and in search of meaning. The training offers them multiple career and development opportunities in various sectors such as: international trade, purchasing, digital marketing, import-export, logistics, intercultural management, tourism, transport, communication, consulting, entrepreneurship, human resources...
Whether they are International Marketing/Digital Communication Managers, International Project Managers, Import/Export Sales Managers or International Buyers, they are required to manage, plan and participate in strategic decisions of companies with a responsible approach. They lead meetings in languages other than French, and often have to deal with the specificities of international business, whether linguistic, intercultural or regulatory.
International buyer - Marketing manager - Sales manager - Project manager - Import-export manager - Product manager - Consulting manager - Entrepreneur - Quality manager - Sector manager - Human resources manager - Logistics manager - Communication/digital manager - Department manager - Administrative manager - Data manager - Business developer - Recruitment manager - CSR project manager - Procurement manager - Traffic manager - e-commerce project manager
Licence Droit, Economie, Gestion - Mention Economie-Gestion - Parcours Commerce international et langues
Diplôme délivré par jury rectoral
Master Arts, Lettres, Langues - Droit, Economie, Gestion - Sciences Humaines et Sociales
Mention Management et Commerce international
alternance en M2 : Apprentissage ou Contrat de professionnalisation
Diplôme en convention avec l'UPHF (l'Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France)
At the end of their training, our ESTICE students obtain a Bac +5 diploma in "International Business Management".
They also validate national university diplomas, i.e. a diploma of "Licence - Droit, Économie, Gestion - Mention Économie Gestion" and a diploma of "Master Droit, Économie, Gestion - Mention Management et Commerce International", delivered by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Research (RNCP level 7).
ESTICE students also obtain other diplomas specific to the school such as the X-Culture, a virtual collaboration project of diverse and multicultural teams, the TOEIC and an opportunity to obtain a Tripartite Master's degree by participating in the "Bridge Program", between 3 universities in Kaliningrad, Wenzao and Lille.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Economics, and Management - Economics and Management - Business and Languages.
The Bachelor's program (3 years) consists of 6 semesters and 3 internships, including at least 2 international experiences and the possibility of an academic stay. Between courses, projects, seminar formats, coaching and support, ESTICE trains responsible managers who are open to the world.
- Apply for a Bachelor 1:
The school remains open to all profiles for the specialties, with an affinity for foreign languages. In order to harmonize the skills of students from different backgrounds (Bac S, ES, L, choice of specialties for the new Bac...), the fundamentals used throughout the program are reworked in the first year for economic and social sciences.
- Apply for a Bachelor 2 or 3:
If you have a Bachelor's degree (Economics-Management, LEA, International Law, International Business, Management, AES), a BTS CI, a BUT (ex-DUT) GEA, a BUT TC, a BUT Logistics and Transport, a CPGE, a Business School or a course in which you have had significant international experience, you can join the school, subject to an English-speaking experience for the 2nd year and/or a Spanish or German-speaking LV2 experience for the 3rd year.
- Applying for a Bachelor's degree: Applications are made via Parcoursup, a national admission platform on which students can make their wishes. After a study of his or her file, the student will be called for an interview (motivation, coherence of the project and English). If the student lives in the French overseas departments and territories or abroad, the interview will be conducted by Skype. The interview fee is 75€.
- Applying for a Bachelor's degree 2 or 3: if the candidate has already started one or more years of higher education, he/she will not apply via Parcoursup but directly on our application platform from January. After a study of their file, they will be called for an interview (motivation, coherence of their professional project and international profile). They will benefit from additional teaching modules if necessary.
4340€ per year (2022-2023 rate)
Possibility of access to scholarships from the National Education under conditions.
Possibility to benefit from bank loans at privileged rates.
Assistance in financing internships.
Partnership with DELL for the purchase of computer equipment.