The year of preparation for scientific studies (APES) allows the student to acquire the effective working methods, necessary to pursue higher scientific studies.
The student can, if he wishes and if he makes the step, pass the Bac S as a free candidate.
Basic concepts of the first and final science program (consistent with the reform).
The + :
- Small staff (maximum group of 30 students)
- Regular pedagogical follow-up and personalised student support
- Training provided by secondary and tertiary teachers
- Weekly continuous monitoring and semi-annual reviews
- A Tutoring
- A Personal and Professional Project module to mature its reflection on its continuation of studies.
- Preparatory Classes for Engineering Schools (CPGE, CPI)
- 1st year of Medicine (PACES)
- STAPS license ("Physiotherapy Prep" Course)
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences (Biology);
- Bachelor of Science for Engineers
Année de Préparation aux Etudes Scientifiques (APES)
Certificat universitaire délivré par l'Université Catholique de Lille
Cette formation a vocation à préparer aux études universitaires, licence en Sciences et Technologies (biologie, sciences pour l'Ingénieur, mathématiques, informatiques, physique-chimie).
in 1 year
The training is accessible to all technological, professional and general graduates
students must visit the Parcours Sup website
Admission on file, tests and interview from mid-April to mid-May.
Tuition: from 2940€ to 5420€ depending on income.
More information on the financing of studies: fges.fr - Training tab - Candidater section