- Socle de la Grande Arche, Paris la Défense
Established in 1964, IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top business schools in France.
As a French Grande École and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. It has also been awarded the triple crown of international accreditations: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
IÉSEG Mission is:
-To educate managers to be inspiring, intercultural and ethical pioneers of change
- To create knowledge that nurtures innovative leaders
- To promote creative solutions for and with responsible organizations
The School currently has 6 100 students at its two campuses; the historic campus in Lille and at Paris at La Défense, Europe’s biggest business hub.
Bachelor, Summer, Postgraduate & MBA's Programs at IÉSEG are taught in English.
IÉSEG collaborates closely with the largest institute of research in Europe, the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). 77% of IÉSEG's permanent faculty is international, and the school has a network of more than 306 partner universities in 75 countries.
Jean-Philippe AMMEUX: Dean
Caroline ROUSSE: Vice-Dean
Jonas DEBRULLE: Director of Programs
Robert JOLIET: Director of Grande École Programs
Etienne GRIMONPREZ: Director of the Grande Ecole Program Studies
Heads of Department:
- Accounting: Christof BEUSELINCK
- Economics and Quantitative Methods: Mikayel VARDANYAN
- Finance: Renaud BEAUPAIN
- Languages: Bohdan PAWLYSZYN
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Information Systems: Frank GOETHALS
- Management and Society: François MAON
- Marketing and Sales: Gwarlann de KERVILER
- Operations Management: Tanja MLINAR
- People, Organizations and Negotiation: Elise MARESCAUX