Accommodation in individual rooms in secure and private student residences, which are easily accessible to campus by walking or public transit. Depending on availability of the rooms students will either live in Valentine Charrondière, Campuséa, Estudines or Concordia. These residences are not run by the university but we have regular contact with them to optimally meet the students’ expectations.
ESP generally attempts to place students from the same university in the same residence.
- Meal pass for use at the university restaurant during opening hours (50€ on card, can be recharged online at the student's expense). Plenty of fast food and restaurant options near campus as well (4-8€)
- 5 group dinners throughout the program
- Access to university facilities
- Public transportation pass for all public transit systems in the Lille Metropolitan area
- Pick-up at train station on arrival day, campus tour, welcome brunch, ice-breaking activity, detailed program information session
- Student support available 24/7
- Guided visits of Lille
- Day trips to historic and important Belgian cities (Bruges, Brussels, Ieper) with guided visits
- Planned cultural activities
- Movie nights
- Group dinners
- Wide range of courses (+20)
- 12 ECTS Credits / 6 North American Credits : Participating in the ESP will allow students some transferable credits to include in their university career if they wish. Students should check with their academic advisors or Study Abroad office for more information about the credit transfer process.
- Official transcripts for course credits
- Course materials
- Off campus visits related to course materials
Cost of the ESP package: 2,995€
- Tuition fees: 1,400€
- Hospitality package: 1,295€
- Administration fees: 300€
10% discount for partner universities and for students attending both sessions
The ESP Program can also provide Health and Travel Insurance coverage, knowing that it is mandatory to have health and travel insurance. Students under 25 can subscribe through the Université Catholique de Lille (+ 75 €).
We want students to make the most of their time in Lille, and have designed a series of additional fieldtrips and extra-curricular activities that will take them to some of the most emblematic cultural and historic places in France and Europe. Planned dates may be subject to change.