OUR ACADEMIC DEPARTEMENTS
* This information is non-binding and can be subject to change
FACULTÉ DES SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES (FLST)
41 rue du Port • 59046 Lille cedex
Phone : 03 28 38 48 28 - Fax : 03 20 38 28 27
- Web :
MasterAgroalimentaire " Sustainable Food Manufacturing Management"
Nombre d'ECTS : 120
Horaire global : 0
Nombre de semestre : 4
The MSc in “Sustainable Food Manufacturing Management” is a 2-year course:
- The first year of the Master’s programme (M1) (from September to August) gives general technical and scientific background knowledge applied to food as well as scientific and intercultural communication skills;
- The second year of the Master’s programme (M2) consists in a specialisation in transverse and sustainable management of the food companies.
The first year of the Master’s course is divided into
- The first semester (from September to January) gives a
general scientific and communication background;
- The second semester (from February to August) focuses
on practical applications through lab work, cases
studies and industrial projects.
The second year of the MSc programme consists in a
specialisation in transverse and sustainable management in
food companies. It is divided into 2 semesters:
- 1 semester of specialisation (from September to January):
conferences and projects;
- 1 semester of internship (from February): final internship.
Eligibility - Registration